Elizabeth Tokoly, artisan jeweler, metalsmith, teacher and gallery owner is seeking an intern. The intern will be learning all aspects of the studio and gallery.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized.
- Work entails: contacting galleries; promoting; cataloging merchandise; overseeing vendors; administrative office work; organizing studio; basic knowledge of bench work; and prepping pieces.
- Computer skills: mac book; power point; word; social media; wordpress; squarespace; etc.
- Hours are full time or part time.
- Need not know all requirements, must have a passion to learn skills.
Compensation for the internship will consist of an intimate hands on knowledge of gallery and studio. If applicable credits from an institution or school. If available an opportunity for a part time position.
Get to know me... http://www.eatmetal.org/about
My studio space is located in the Monroe Arts Center, Hoboken, NJ a growing community of artist and entrepreneurs.
Please call or email to set up an interview.
201.926.9620 // firstname.lastname@example.org